Interactive Media Lab has been providing online video streaming services of our clients’ live events for over 10 years. Two years ago we packaged a new way of streaming video while showing PowerPoint and other speaker support content together in the same window. This year we introduced our 2.0 version of the IML Streaming Presentation Tool.
This updated version includes additional functionality in a modular format. We can use as much or as little of the functionality needed by our clients by simply turning content modules on or off without expensive custom programming. The modules that are selected by the client for a live or on-demand stream all appear in the same window and have interactive controls to enhance the viewers’ experience.
- Video Module of speaker on-camera
- Speaker Support Module for PowerPoint and other graphic content
- Branding Module where custom branded logos and sponsorships are seen
- Ticker Module that allows text messages on-the-fly when needed
- Survey Module that allows you to ask questions of your audience and see responses in real time
- Q&A Module where audience members can submit questions and comments to the speaker in real time via text messaging
- Advertising Module allowing for ad space for event sponsors or special offers
To give you a better idea of how this advanced online streaming tool works we have posted a demonstration that uses to tool to educated viewers about its capabilities. Just click here