Interactive Media Lab’s media streaming services brings your audio and video assets to the Internet. Whether you’re streaming from a live event or on demand from a library of video assets; whether it’s intended for a group of employees or for the masses over the Internet, IML’s media streaming services can fulfill your needs. Our professional staff has years of experience with developing and managing large amounts of data on enterprise level systems for companies of all sizes.
Our team is on-site with you. We can take your program feed or assist you in producing video with a full range of in-house production capabilities. The video signal is taken from the venue and sent back via satellite or a high bandwidth dedicated connection to Interactive Media Lab to be streamed through a point-to-point secure connection or over the Internet. ML can provide traditional streaming services or you can take advantage of the IML Streaming Presentation Tool. The newly updated 2.0 version includes additional functionality in a modular format. We can use as much or as little of the functionality needed by our clients by simply turning content modules on or off without expensive custom programming. The modules that are selected by the client for a live or on-demand stream all appear in the same window and have interactive controls to enhance the viewers’ experience.
- Video Module of speaker on-camera
- Speaker Support Module for PowerPoint and other graphic content
- Branding Module where custom branded logos and sponsorships are seen
- Ticker Module that allows text messages on-the-fly when needed
- Survey Module that allows you to ask questions of your audience and see responses in real time
- Q&A Module where audience members can submit questions and comments to the speaker in real time via text messaging
- Advertising Module allowing for ad space for event sponsors or special offers
To give you a better idea of how this advanced online streaming tool works we have posted a demonstration that uses to tool to educated viewers about its capabilities. Please take a look at the following link:
Streaming Tool Demo